A few weekday rooms are available in July. Get away for a night or two and relax.
Weekdays on the North Fork are delightful, and all the beaches, golf courses, wineries, restaurants, galleries, and antique shops are open.
Bartlett House Inn's beautiful rooms are available at the lowest prices in Greenport, and the surrounding area. Included is our famous breakfast, snacks and mineral water, free WiFi, and complementary use of beach chairs and towels.
NEWS: Music and Dancing at Mitchell Park in Greenport Village on Monday nights during July & August!
Bed and Breakfast | Welcome
|Largest B&B on the North Fork
Free hi-speed Wireless Internet
Sumptuous Breakfast Included
|European Linens and Luxurious Mattresses
Flat Panel TVs with Premium Channels
Complimentary snacks & chilled spring water
The Bartlett House Inn Bed and Breakfast (B&B) is right in the middle of all of the North Fork's attractions: vineyards, farms, great restaurants, art galleries, boutiques, antique shops, day spas, beaches, golf courses, bike trails, boat rides, lighthouse tours, nature trails, bird watching, and sports fishing charter boats. Ideally located, it's also perfect for day trips to Shelter Island, South Fork ocean beaches, the Hamptons, and Montauk Point.
This Long Island Wine Country B&B is a beautiful Classic Revival style mansion with spacious common areas and 10 Guest Rooms - 8 with private, newly renovated baths, and 1 two bedroom suite that shares a fully restored Jack & Jill bath. The rooms' decorating styles ( French, English, Asian, Edwardian and six others) have furnishings and art that appeal to the eye, and luxurious beds and linens that restore the body. Its interior dining rooms comfortably seat a minimum of twenty Guests at eight separate tables, and our 75 ft. wrap-around porch easily seats another 20 on lovely spring and summer days.
Located in the heart of Greenport, Bartlett House Inn is a 5 minute walk to:
- Restaurants, Boutiques, Galleries, and Antique Shops
- Mitchell Park, 1920’s Carousel, Harbor and Marina
- Electric Boat, Sailing and Charter Sports Fishing boats
- Village Beaches
- The Greenport Harbor Micro-Brewery
- The Greenport to Sag Harbor Passenger Ferry
- The North Ferry to Shelter Island
- The Long Island Railroad and Hampton Jitney Bus Service to/from New York City
Or you can drive from the Inn:
- 5 - 20 minutes to all Vineyards and Tasting Rooms
- 8 minutes to Island's End Golf and Country Club
- 15 minutes to Orient State Park, and Orient Point/New London Cross Sound Ferry