All Guest Rooms:
- Are air-conditioned.
- Have private bathrooms with shower, or soaker tub (20” deep) with shower - our two bedroom suite shares a Jack & Jill bathroom with a ceramic tile shower.
- Have hairdryers, ironing boards and irons.
- Have flat screen televisions, with digital cable service that includes HBO, Showtime, ESPN and others.
- Have FREE access to our Wireless high speed Internet Network.
- Have linens of the finest quality.
- Are furnished with American, European or Oriental antiques, as well as newer quality furniture selected to fit the design theme of each room.
Bartlett House Inn Information
- For 2014: Closed for annual maintenance and renovations from February 24 until May 1st
- All Guest rooms and public areas are air conditioned.
- Children over 10 years old are welcome.
- Pets are never allowed and smoking is permitted outside only.
- Gift certificates are available.
- We can arrange for delivery of gift baskets, flowers, wine, cheese, etc.
- For early arrivals / late departures - we will hold your luggage for you.
- Bicycle friendly - two uncovered outdoor areas are available for storing and chaining bicycles.
- Coolers and food are NOT permitted in the guest rooms as the coolers may cause damage and the food may attract insects. A $100 Pest control/restoration fee may result for failure to comply with this strictly enforced policy.
- Keys must be returned at Check-out. Keys not returned will incur a charge of $75.
Directions to the Bartlett House Inn
Take the Long Island Expressway (I-495) to its end. This will put you onto County Road 58 east. Go straight for about 3 miles to a traffic circle to Route 25 east - you take the 2nd exit from the circle exactly opposite where you enter it. That is, you would simply be going straight if the circle didn’t exist. Stay on Route 25 to Greenport. It is about 25 miles from the end of the Long Island Expressway to Bartlett House Inn. We are located at the corner of Front Street (Rt. 25) and Fifth Street in Greenport, right next door to St. Agnes Church, a lovely, newly restored village church built in 1852. Turn right onto 5th and then turn right into our parking lot. Street parking is legal if you prefer to be closer to our front entrance.
Driving West from the Orient Point / New London Ferry:
From the Orient Point / New London Ferry, go west on Route 25 about 8 miles to a blinking light. Turn left onto Main Street and follow about 1 mile to another blinking light – this one in the center of Greenport Village. Turn right onto Front Street and proceed about ¼ mile to 5th Street. We are on your left at 5th Street. Turn left onto 5th and then turn right into our parking lot. Street parking is legal if you prefer to be closer to our front entrance.
Phone: 631-477-0371 Fax: 631-477-3541